Last Updated: December 13, 2016
Our goal at Hydracoach Australia Pty Ltd. (“Hydracoach,” ”we,” “us,” or “our”) is to help you form and maintain healthy hydration habits in a fun and simple way so that you can live a healthier life and do the things you love.
- What Information does Hydracoach Collect?
- How does Hydracoach Use the Information we Collect?
- How does Hydracoach Share the Information we Collect?
- Ways you may share your data?
- How long do we save your data?
- How does Hydracoach keep my data safe?
- Hydracoach’s Policy for Children
- Third Party Websites
- Your Choices Regarding Information
- Users Outside of the United States
- How to Contact Us
WHAT INFORMATION DOES HYDRACOACH COLLECT?
Information We Collect Through the Service
Contacting Us. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail or the Site, we will collect your name and email address and/or Account information along with any additional information you provide in your request so that we can send you a reply and to improve the overall Service. You can also contact us on public forums sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest; however, we cannot maintain the privacy of your communication to us if you contact us through these public channels.
Email Notifications. We will collect your email address if you sign up for email notifications via the Site.
Surveys and Contests. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional personal information to complete the survey. If you participate in a contest, competitions or other promotion, we will collect any information you provide in connection with that promotion.
Information We Receive from Third Parties. We may receive personal information from third party sources. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you directly via the Service.
Information Collected Automatically via Technology
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Service to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Site or the Service again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here..
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Website.
Collection of Information by Advertisers
HOW DOES HYDRACOACH USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
General Use. Hydracoach uses the information we collect to provide you with a positive experience using the Service, to help you form healthy hydration habits, and to improve your future hydration experience. For example, we may use your information::
- to estimate the personal hydration goal;
- to send you notifications and information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, and support and administrative messages;
- to inform you about promotions, upcoming event, news, new features or products we think you would be interested in;
- to provide, develop, understand and improve the Hydracoach Bottle and Hydrate’s other products and services
- to troubleshoot the Hydracoach Product;
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to contact you in order to solicit feedback regarding the Product;
- to link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- to process and deliver orders;
- to develop and improve marketing and advertising for our products and services and partner products and services; and
- to inform the health community about trends.
Anonymous Information. We may also create anonymous and/or deidentified data records from your personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to enhance the content of and improve the Service. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose.
User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and feedback from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback.
HOW DOES HYDRACOACH SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Information We Share
We may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with companies that provide us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management and credit card processing.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during the negotiation of negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that desire access to personal information that we collect from you.
If we share personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, then you have the right to receive information about the categories of entities to which we have disclosed such information and the names and addresses of those entities. To submit your written request, please send it to us at email@example.com and put the following words in the subject line of the email: “Privacy Request.” Within 30 days after receipt of your request, we will send you a list of the categories of personal information that we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses such third parties, if any.
Hydracoach may share or sell aggregated, de-identified data that does not identify you, with partners and the public in a variety of ways, such as by providing research or reports about health, hydration, drinking trends, and trends based on location. We reserve the right to disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Information You Share
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION
Email Communications. You can opt-out of receiving emails about contests, giveaways, surveys and promotional emails by changing the notification preferences in your Account settings or by unsubscribing via the “Unsubscribe” link in any promotional Hydracoach email. Opting-out of these emails will not end transmission of important service-related emails that are necessary to your use of the Hydracoach Product.
Accessing, Changing and Deleting your Personal Information. You may send a request about personal information to our contact information below. You can request to change contact choices or delete your personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. Please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Cookies. You can typically remove and reject Cookies with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept Cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our Cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
HOW TO CONTACT US